An Acid Neutralization System is vitally important for any company that uses chemicals in their manufacturing process. Chemicals need to be neutralized before they can be discharged. Normally, the requirement in most industries is that chemical waste be discharged with pH range of between 5 to 9 pH. The benefits of Modutek’s Acid Neutralization Systems are discussed below.
Modutek has been designing and manufacturing Acid Neutralization Systems since in the 1990s. Each system is self-contained, is inexpensive to operate, and can be installed easily at your company. Because these Acid Neutralization Systems are designed in-house, they can be modified to fit in the space you have available. Along with the physical dimensions of the Acid Neutralization System, the throughput capacity can also be tailored for your specific production needs.
Industries that generally use Acid Neutralization Systems include Photovoltaic Solar Cell Manufacturers, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Aerospace, Laboratories, Chemical Processing/Manufacturing, Metal Plating/Finishing, and Medical Devices. No matter what industry your company is in, if you need an Acid Neutralization System, the systems manufactured by Modutek Corporation have many benefits:
- All Acid Neutralization Systems manufactured by Modutek Corporation are completely self-contained
- The compact systems are available in two-stage or three-stage systems
- They are available in many sizes ranging from 5 to 500 gpm
- They can be installed indoors or outdoors for added flexibility
- They feature fully automatic operation that treats both acidic or alkaline waste streams
- Automatic discharge occurs only within desired limits
- The final monitor chamber is set up for ease of sampling and recording all pH before discharge occurs
- Stripchart recorders offer continuous monitoring and recording of the pH discharge
- The system includes an alarm system for high and low pH in the final chamber as well as a PLC with Touch Screen
The Acid Neutralization Systems from Modutek provide the following options:
- Integrated Lift Stations
- BMS Systems
- Surge Pumps
- Paperless Chart Recorders
- Data Logging
- Remote Alarm Panels
- Process Equipment Integration
The Acid Neutralization Systems from Modutek can easily be incorporated with the other equipment used in your manufacturing process. We offer various sizes which can be customized to meet your requirements. If you would like to learn more about Acid Neutralization Systems produced by Modutek Corporation, call 866-803-1533 or email Sales@Modutek.com.