In chemical process engineering, reliability is paramount. You need a system that delivers results more than once or twice, but repeatedly. In addition, you’d be looking at durability qualities as well as ease of use and maintenance. Modutek’s chemical delivery systems are designed just for that.
The new Modutek chemical mixing and delivery system stands out from the rest in terms of performance and offers a great degree of customizability. Combining user friendly software with a compact design and a wide range of control features, this system delivers results safely, quickly, and cost-effectively.
Modutek’s chemical delivery systems are designed for use with a complete range of wet processing equipment. Starting from a fully automated line through to a manual wet processing station, the company combines technology and skill to derive a turnkey design that delivers 100% on all clean room requirements.
The chemical delivery interface to your equipment can consist of one gallon bottles to 330 gallon totes. All of Modutek’s delivery and mixing systems are designed around your specifications. Once installed the delivery and mixing systems will provide a precise and safe chemical supply to your end point of use.
One advantage of Modutek’s systems is that all control software are designed and written in house. Even tests are completed in house allowing us to discover possible problem areas early and fix them appropriately. Modutek does not outsource or subcontract design or testing of delivery systems. All parts and every process is designed, created, and tested at our company in San Jose, CA. You can get final acceptance testing before the system is installed at your location. All tests are carried out using DI water. The SolidWorks Flow Simulation and the SolidWorks Simulation Professional deliver on point calculations.
Benefits of the system
The main benefit of the system is that it is 100% made and supported by Modutek. So, we understand every process in the performance of the system and will be able to provide quality customer support over the course of its use.
Other benefits include;
- Custom design to meet your project requirements
- An all Teflon fluid path
- Software is user friendly
- Increased throughput resulting from quick chemical change
- Eliminates operator interface
- A 5 acid mixing system
- Has 2-10 gallon delivery tanks
- FM 4910 material construction
- All acid resistant materials
- 150% double containment with optical leak detect
- Stainless steel seismic bracing
- Photohelic exhaust gauge with interlock to EPO switch
- One (1) 8-inch exhaust port
- 5 10-liter acid supply bottles for each system
- Non-intrusive low level sensors for each acid bottle
- 5 Teflon metering pumps for each system
- 2% mixing accuracy
- 2 10-gallon mixing tanks for each system
- Low-high and high-high sensing on both mixing tanks
- 2 Teflon delivery pumps
- All Teflon plumbing with Flare-type connectors
- PLC main control
- LED overhead lighting
- Color touch screen control
- 3-color light tower
- Multiple configurations available on customers request
- Double wall plumbing available on request
- Data logging available on request
The new chemical delivery system is primarily a wet processing system. It can be used with:
- Tech benches
- Acid exhaust hoods
- Precision cleaning stations
- Fume hoods, and
- Plating stations
Modutek is a semiconductor manufacturing equipment, wet bench and chemical delivery systems provider with facilities located in San Jose, California. If you have any questions or want a quote on a chemical mixing and delivery system call us at 866-803-1533 for more information.