When it comes ordering chemical fume hoods for your lab, Modutek gives you a wide variety of options to meet your requirements. With our wet processing capabilities, we can add the features you require that give you flexibility and overall design advantage. Whether you require a table top exhaust hood or a freestanding hood supported with a HEPA filter filtration system, Modutek can customize our equipment to meet your specifications and requirements.
There are no catalog numbers to limit your choices. All lab and research projects have their own unique equipment requirements. We are your one-stop shop that can provide all your lab equipment needs for all types of wet processing, wet bench and related manufacturing. Below are the features and benefits of Modutek’s chemical fume hoods and how we make ordering easy:
- Modutek’s chemical fume hoods are made from high-quality materials. This includes stainless steel construction to handle solvent applications and white polypropylene to handle acid and base processes.
- Each unit is manufactured having electrical outlets at deck level. The units can be manufactured using standard, ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFI) or explosion proof electrical outlets. GFI outlets are required in most states since they provide the best protection from electric shock. Explosion proof electrical outlets are used in hazardous and corrosive environments. Choose the outlet that best suits your manufacturing needs.
- If you need a chemical fume hood built with a utility sink with a gooseneck faucet, we offer that option. This type of faucet is an option many of our customers choose as part of their requirements.
- Temperature controlled chemical baths are also available with our chemical fume hoods or exhaust stations for your laboratory.
- Modutek’s chemical fume hoods can also be designed with overhead fan filter units (FFU) if they are part of your requirements.
- A carboy chemical containment system is included with our chemical fume hoods. This system captures waste solvents produced during wet processing, and other related chemical processing applications.
- Counter balanced safety shields are also provided with the chemical fume hoods manufactured by Modutek.
- Overhead LED lighting is also included on-deck.
- Custom designed chemical fume hoods built per your specifications. What does your specific application require? What size and length chemical fume hoods do you need? We can create any size and length to meet your requirements.
Other options you can get on your Modutek chemical fume hood include dedicated drains to carboy with DOT containment, lift stations designed into the benches, fan filter units (HEPA), Teflon N2 gun and DI water hand spray, and extended warranty. If you need additional information on Modutek’s chemical fume hoods you can contact us at 866-803-1533.