Modutek Corporation has been a leader in the design and production of Wafer Processing Equipment for over 30 years. When you need to purchase high quality reliable Wafer Processing Equipment, turn to a company you can trust that has a long track record of experience and expertise.
Manufacturing semiconductor wafers for integrated circuits with continually reduced geometry sizes requires the use of Wafer Processing Equipment that provides highly reliable and consistent results. Modutek Corporation keeps abreast of the latest technology changes and implements this technology as needed in the semiconductor wafer processing equipment they design and manufacture. Whether your company manufactures semiconductors for medical, industrial, solar, military, or another industries, Modutek has silicon Wafer Processing Equipment that will meet your requirements.
- Wet Processing Manual Stations are available in different configurations to support both solvent and acid applications. Some of the benefits of these manual wet processing stations include meeting or exceeding all current standards for safety, lower cost than semi and fully automated equipment and the equipment can be designed to meet your requirements.
- Semi-Automated Stations can also be configured to meet your company’s needs. The robots included with the semi-automated Wafer Processing Equipment ensure uniform processing without the fully-automated price. If precise developing, cleaning and/or etching processes are important, take a closer look at the Semi-Automated Acid Station. Benefits of this equipment include SolidWorks Simulation Professional and Flow Simulation software which is developed in-house. We also include servo motor automation and automation controls with the ease of a touch screen.
- Fully Automated Stations provide the high degree of automation for silicon wafer processing. To ensure you receive the best possible Wafer Processing Equipment for your application, our team of engineers will work closely with you from testing to final delivery. Not only can we design the best equipment to meet your requirements, our in-house software engineers will revise the SolidWorks Flow Simulation software to your specifications. With over 30 years of continuous operation and excellent customer support, you can trust Modutek Corporation to provide the right Wafer Processing Equipment for your needs.
- The Rotary Wafer Etching System allows for automated batch processing for chemical etching, resist etching, developing, stripping or cleaning of semiconductor substrates. It uses a dual tank wet station in a compact design. After the initial preset process is complete, the system transfers the carrier assembly to the Quench-Quick Dump-Overflow rinse cycles. Some of the benefits of the Rotary Wafer Etching System include an automated wafer transfer from process to rinse that takes less than 3 seconds, along with a continuous rotation which is adjustable up to 80 rpm. Its compact design is also freestanding, and it can handle multiple wafer sizes.
- Silicon Wafer Cleaning Equipment moved to the forefront of the semiconductor wafer technology market due to the increase of the wafer reclaim marketing in 2013. Modutek Corporation specializes in microelectronic cleaning and has provided semiconductor manufacturing and wafer cleaning equipment for more than 30 years.
When you need the right Wafer Process Equipment for your business’ needs, call us to discuss your requirements. We can provide a free quote on any of the equipment we manufacture. Call us today at 866-803-1533 or send an email to [email protected] for more information.