Semiconductor Wet Process Equipment and Wet Bench Manufacturer
Founded in 1980, Modutek supplies semiconductor manufacturing equipment and solutions in wet process technology to semiconductor fabrication facilities and research labs. The company designs and builds semiconductor wet process equipment in house and can offer help with selecting the best equipment configurations for specific customer requirements. Modutek can propose equipment from its comprehensive line of standard wet bench stations or design custom solutions to fit special needs.
In addition to the manufacture and supply of top-quality semiconductor wet process equipment, Modutek services include the provision of detailed documentation and extensive after-sales support. Drawings can include electrical schematics, plumbing and instrumentation drawings, layouts and installation drawings. Additional information can consist of solid models, flow simulation and spare parts documentation. The company provides extensive customer support during installation and after acceptance at multiple levels.
Modutek is the preferred wet bench manufacturer for many facilities in the semiconductor fabrication industry because Modutek offers the following advantages:
- As a leading wet bench process equipment manufacturer, Modutek supplies reliable equipment of the highest quality.
- The company constantly works with customers to develop systems that better meet their needs and incorporate the latest technology.
- With almost 40 years of experience, the company can provide solutions that satisfy customer requirements.
- In house company expertise, design and production means one-stop solutions with no third parties.
- In house design and manufacturing, including software design, allows Modutek to provide unparalleled technical support.
- Modutek offers a comprehensive line of semiconductor wet process equipment including fully automated, semi-automated and manual stations that can incorporate an IPA vapor dryer, and chemical handling stations.
- Because Modutek designs their own stations, the company can provide custom design to meet specific customer requirements.
The advantages Modutek provides as a semiconductor wet bench manufacturer are backed up by the company’s commitment to providing highly reliable equipment and achieving complete customer satisfaction. Modutek’s advantages translate into the following benefits for semiconductor manufacturing facilities:
- Higher throughput due to increased efficiency and the utilization of the latest technology
- Reduced waste due to lower particle counts and increased cleanliness resulting in fewer defective products
- Higher quality output due to high process consistency and repeatability
- Lower downtime due to high equipment quality and fast, comprehensive support
- Overall improved facility performance and profitability
Contact Modutek today to let the company help find cost-effective solutions to your wafer processing, chemical handling and semiconductor manufacturing requirements. Modutek’s engineers and sales team are ready to discuss your new projects, refurbished lines or facility additions. As a leading supplier of semiconductor wet process equipment and wet bench stations, we welcome inquiries and work with customers from start to finish to their complete satisfaction.
Our Semiconductor Wet Process Equipment and Wet Bench Stations are Used in the Following Applications:
- BOE (Buffered Oxide Etch)
- Chrome Etch
- Flat Panel Display
- GaAs Etching Process
- KOH Etching
- LED Process
- Metal Etch
- Acid Neutralization Systems
- Ozone Process, Photo Resist Strip
- Ozone Process, Standard Clean
- Positive Resist Strip
- Precision Cleaning
- SC1 & SC2 Clean
- Silicon Etch
- Silicon Nitride Etch
- Solar (texturing, saw damage and chemical polishing)