Electrical layout and programming experience with wet station design & automation including integration into other wet process equipment. Your designs will also cross over into Water Treatment, Bio Med, Pharmaceutical and Air Handling Industries. This is an in-office position, not remote.
Experience and Skills Desired:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in electrical design.
- Minimum 3 years experience in PLC programming (Allen Bradley & Omron with GUI design) and AutoCAD is required.
- Motion Control Programming
- Ability to read and write electrical schematics.
- Occasional domestic travel throughout the year.
- Process Station Background preferred but not required
- Self-starter with the ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word